Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Undressed!

You absolutely must check out Undressed!, the year-end review of celebrity bad fashion. Kat Giantis is a god, and no one is safe from her scathing comments - Mary-Kate and Ashley, Nicole Kidman, Fergie, both Simpson sisters, and even Madonna get lambasted for their sartorial choices (I learned the word "sartorial" from reading Undressed!). Here's what Kat has to say about Mariah:
"We could go for the easy Christo joke here, quipping that this must be where the saffron sheets from "The Gates" go to die, but Mariah Carey deserves -- scratch that -- demands better than that. The divalicious octave-jumper, who was apparently just teasing us with talk of a classy makeover, takes to the streets of New York in this Tang-tinted tragedy, which shows off her terrific figure and terrifically bad taste. The voluminous sleeves are perfect for keeping the little people from getting too close, while the fabric-collating center ring can serve double-duty as the leash holder for all her many minions. How tacky are these togs? They would have Cher, clad in a see-through Bob Mackie gown and 4-foot feathered headdress, shaking her head and sighing, 'Honey, it's a bit gaudy.'"

Oh, Kat Giantis, you are my hero.

Undressed! Year in Review - A+
me finally learning how to put links in the body of my blog - also A+

3 comments:

equippedtofascinate said...

EVEN Madonna got lambasted for her choices? Honey, I love me some Madge, but she has been having some issues in the clothing department this past year. No one should wear the things she wore in her liner notes for her new album.

Casey said...

What isn't fashionable about a purple leotard and sparkly heels?

Dustin Harder said...

hm.I dont know how to put links in my blog...how do i master blogger? hahaha masterbloger-masdterbater-oh i crack me up. Anyway, is it just me or is Mariah like a giant amazon woman? no? Just me? huh.