Monday, December 19, 2005

Aim Toothpaste

When I was a kid, my family only used Aim toothpaste for our dental care needs. As I got older, I switched to Colgate Total Plus Whitening, and loved it, but on my last shopping trip I decided to try Aim again, mostly owing to its low low price. Well, I'm not fully satisfied. Aim is really foamy. Too foamy. Also, since it's a gel and has no paste-like qualities, there's no paste grit, and I feel like my teeth aren't getting as clean as they did with Colgate. I'll stick with it until the tube runs out, but after that, back to Colgate I go.

Aim toothpaste - C

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dad only uses AIM. He buys most of his hygiene products at the family dollar. It's quite shameful because goodness knows the man is not poor.

Anonymous said...

I switched away from Aim when I discovered that it did not have the ADA seal of approval. Ten years after making said switch, I am now gaining a dentist as a father-in-law. Coincidence?

equippedtofascinate said...

I also used AIM while growing up and then switched Colgate Total plus whitening. Scary, huh?

Chargenda said...

I usually buy a different brand of toothpaste every time I buy it. I like to mix it up. I do this a lot with shampoo as well. But I won't change brands on shaving cream and deoderant. I think I need to blog about Aveeno shaving cream now...

Dustin Harder said...

I cant help it, I buy rthe cheap shit. Unless I had a really nice paycheck, then i spring for the goods.

beetle said...

I'm not brand loyal on many things. I but a lot of generic and cheap brands. But when it comes to toothpaste... gotta be Crest.