Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Red Hawk Bar and Grill

I ate lunch at Red Hawk Bar and Grill today, with my friends Erika, Christine and Erin. It's Christine's favorite lunch spot. It was busy, but we got a table right away, and our waitress was perfectly attentive - not annoying, but she jumped in our conversation when she heard us talking about a bad movie, and she always kept our drinks filled. I had a grilled tuna sandwich with cheddar, and it was superb, and the accompanying fries were also outstanding. The only bad thing about the meal was that a huge bug crawled on Erin. We don't know where it came from, or where it went after Erin flung it off her arm.

Red Hawk Bar and Grill - A-

5 comments:

bethro said...

Okay, I have mixed feelings about this post. I was thinking, YAY, finally a good restaurant review. Then out with the bug part. Ugh. Ruins the mental picture for me, totally!

Chargenda said...

Um, there was a bug and you still give it an A?

Dustin J. Harder said...

I'm with Charlie. but like, what kinda bug we talkin'?

johnmailer said...

Bug in a restaurant? that reminds me of this one time at TGI Fridays in Fort Smith... ok, i'll save it for another day. Merry Christmas!

amandarama said...

Well, we were all done eating, and I think it was a beetle - at least, I'm telling myself it was a beetle.