Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Boston Legal

My parents are huge Boston Legal fans, so I watched this show for the first time tonight, and I LOVED it. It's the quintessential dramedy - it's really, really funny, but in a courtroom setting with no laugh-track, and it has an all-star cast and good story lines. I would probably watch this show again, but I am already firmly committed to four TV shows, and this one airs on Tuesdays, when I have my night class. Boo. Maybe I'll rent the DVDs...

Boston Legal - B

6 comments:

Dustin Harder said...

william shatner makes me wanna gouge my eyes out with a fork.

Chargenda said...

yeah, I am sure the show is good, but I can hardly even remember to watch Project Runway on Wednesdays. I am bad at keeping a tv schedule.

amanda said...

I have Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy on Sunday, Project Runway on Wednesday, and ER on Thursday, and I usually have to tape at least two of the four shows and watch them later. I need TiVo.

Anonymous said...

Denny Crane!! Shatner doing Shatner? How can you not LOVE that?!

And doesn't everyone need some creepy Spader once a week to keep themselves on track? I do.

Anonymous said...

DENNY CRANE!!!

Anonymous said...

I stumbled across Boston Legal when I was mumbling about ABC havig crappy shows a few years ago. I love it. Period. Shatner and Bergen are the parents I never had. And I have a weird attraction to James Spader. I swear, ever since "Secretary," which you should also see.

DENNY CRANE!