Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Boston Legal

My parents are huge Boston Legal fans, so I watched this show for the first time tonight, and I LOVED it. It's the quintessential dramedy - it's really, really funny, but in a courtroom setting with no laugh-track, and it has an all-star cast and good story lines. I would probably watch this show again, but I am already firmly committed to four TV shows, and this one airs on Tuesdays, when I have my night class. Boo. Maybe I'll rent the DVDs...

Boston Legal - B

7 comments:

Dustin J. Harder said...

william shatner makes me wanna gouge my eyes out with a fork.

Chargenda said...

yeah, I am sure the show is good, but I can hardly even remember to watch Project Runway on Wednesdays. I am bad at keeping a tv schedule.

amandarama said...

I have Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy on Sunday, Project Runway on Wednesday, and ER on Thursday, and I usually have to tape at least two of the four shows and watch them later. I need TiVo.

Natalie said...

Denny Crane!! Shatner doing Shatner? How can you not LOVE that?!

And doesn't everyone need some creepy Spader once a week to keep themselves on track? I do.

amanda's brother said...

DENNY CRANE!!!

Ashley said...

I heart Candace Bergen. Murphy Brown rocked my socks and made Dan Quayle look like even more of an idiot (who knew it was possible!). Boston Legal is good, much better than the Practice.

Ashlee said...

I stumbled across Boston Legal when I was mumbling about ABC havig crappy shows a few years ago. I love it. Period. Shatner and Bergen are the parents I never had. And I have a weird attraction to James Spader. I swear, ever since "Secretary," which you should also see.

DENNY CRANE!