Friday, December 09, 2005

Snow Day

Since every school in Wayne, Oakland and Washtenaw counties has a snow day today, I had high hopes that I would, too. No such luck. Apparently college snow days are a little harder to come by.
U of M no longer has so snow days - EVER. A few years ago, some law student sued the school for cancelling due to snow - something about paying for class. What a bitch! Get out of the library and go play in the snow - it might do you some good.

No snow day - C+ ( I actually want to go to one of my classes, as I have a project due Monday and still am confused on what I need to turn in)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today is Friday. The project is due Monday and you are confused about what to turn in. Hence the Strong Family motto: If it wasn't for the last minute, we wouldn't get anything done."

Dustin Harder said...

Kinda in the same boat here. On show days for me even if all the schools in the county shut down and we are in the middle of a blizzard....the show goes on. I remember once in Omaha last year we did the show for like 40 people. This HUGE arena and 40 people. It was a little strange. And it looked like the 40 peeps were under attack of the muppets.

equippedtofascinate said...

Why would someone sue over a snow day? These people need to get lives.