Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Things I Want

I have just discovered The Things I Want, the most awesome wish list website. You set up your account, and add items by linking to the websites where you can buy the items. For example, on my list, you can click on "ER - First Season," and my list will take you to the Amazon page for the ER DVDs. I think it's pretty brilliant. I don't expect to receive any gifts or anything, but it sure is fun making a wish list! I think I'm going to add a car soon. Or a pony!

The Things I Want - B+

4 comments:

Chargenda said...

Well, I just stick to the amazon.com wish list cuz you can buy almost anything on there.

amanda said...

But can you buy clothes from J Crew at Amazon?

Dustin Harder said...

a pony! Wish for a pony!

equippedtofascinate said...

All I want for Christmas is yoooooooou. Oh Mariah.