Tuesday, July 11, 2006

That's What Friends are For



This is my friend, Scott. Isn't he a dream boat? What amazes most people is that not only does he give Brad Pitt a run for his money in the looks department, he's also an amazing singer, actor, and has one of the funniest blogs to date(equippedtofascinate.blogspot.com check it out).

What I love most about Skittles is that he takes time out of his busy schedule to find pictures for my blog when I'm not able. My post about The Devil Wears Prada, for instance, required Scott to spend his lunch hour looking for a picture for me to publish with my post. I forgot to thank him in that post, so I'm taking this opportunity to dedicate a post just to him. Thanks Skitts.

Scott: A+

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He IS cute.... Is he single? But the real question is what is that on the floor next to him in that picture? :)

Chargenda said...

I think have seen that photos before....No offense, but that photo was like one of the first ones to pop up when i searched for images. hope it didn't take his whole lunch to find that.

amanda said...

You can tell that I didn't actually write this post because I would never leave three words hanging up at the top with the rest of the body of my post underneath the picture. I'm more sensitive to the aesthetic value of my blog than that.

Scott: doing me favors - A; aesthetic sensibility - C

equippedtofascinate said...

For the record, that image was on the third page of pictures I looked at, so it took awhile to find, that's my phone on the floor next to me, and I was going to change the words around on your blog Cricket, but I was just too lazy.

Dustin Harder said...

gotta love skitts.