Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Project Runway Season 3

Exactly one week from today, Project Runway season 3 will premiere! I'm super excited. I don't love that PR is going the ANTM route, with "cycles" instead of "seasons" - I think of PR as a relief from wintertime, rather than a summer treat - but I am of course very excited to see the new season. I have soft plans with one of my townie friends to go to her house and watch every week. I may need to firm up those plans. I can't miss it!

My favorites right now, just based on looks, are Vincent, top left, because he reminds me a little of Kevin from season 1, and Michael, bottom right, because he looks like he could be a thug and not a fashion designer. I already don't like the guy in the sunglasses on the top row (I didn't even bother to learn his name). He's wearing those sunglasses in all the pictures I could find of him. That seems a little pompous and pretentious to me - who does he think he is?

Project Runway - A, of course

4 comments:

mama kay said...

"a little pompous and pretentious" - I couldn't agree more! However, I have to say that there is a man @ my church who always wears sunglasses and I thought it was odd, then I found out that he has some strange eye disorder or something .. I felt bad.
I did check out queenb2u's blog. Very cute! Thanks for the note ..

equippedtofascinate said...

My favorite based on this picture in the 2nd guy in on the top left. The one in the black w/ the white belt. Who stands sticking their butt out and thinks it's normal? He needs to be voted off now.

Senora Fuerte said...

Imagine, a world in which "So You Think You Can Dance?" and "Project: Runway" coexist?! They don't even overlap. I am sprouting wings, I'm so excited!! It's a good thing football starts up again soon, 'cause I'll owe Pat some Tivo hours!!!

Chargenda said...

I can't wait!