Saturday, September 03, 2005

San Fu

What San Fu lacks in tastiness, it more than makes up for in convenience. San Fu is located about two blocks from where I live, and they deliver - when I called to order yesterday, the San Fu man said it would be between 20 and 40 minutes before the food arrived at my house, and it was there in less than seven. Sweet! Yes, I know that getting delivery when the restaurant is two blocks away is lazy, but it was a full day of moving yesterday - trust me, I needed the delivery.

I ordered cashew chicken, and it was good, but not the best Chinese I've ever had (that title still belongs to Tran's Oriental Palace of Russellville, Arkansas). There was a lot of food, though, and it was reasonably priced. Good job, San Fu!

San Fu - B+

1 comment:

Chargenda said...

I hope there isn't a delivery fee. I like Cashey Chicken a lot. We used to order from this place in Saginaw, and the smelliest, biggest, grossest guy delivered it, but it was super good.