Saturday, August 27, 2005

Hollander's

Hollander's is one of my favorite stores in Ann Arbor. They have all sorts of delightful paper goods, like cards, stationery, handmade wrapping paper, and upscale scrapbook supplies. Hollander's also has a "paper school" where one can make paper and books.
I don't really need any more correspondence supplies, but with my gift certificate from the Newcomers Club, I had to stop in and see what Hollander's had to offer me. I left with some gorgeous notecards at a 20% discount, as well as a magnet and tiny handmade Post-It pad for free. I love free!
I hope that Hollander's never gets too big for its britches, but I feel it could easily go that way. As long as they stay relatively small with quality products for the discerning paper enthusiast, it will continue to be one of my top spots in Ann Arbor.

Hollander's - A-

No comments: