Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Poor Britney

I really feel bad for her. First, she drives all crazy with her baby on her lap, and DCFS goes to her house. Then, as if that weren't bad enough, there's a mishap with a high chair, Sean goes crashing to the ground, and now he has a skull fracture... and DCFS makes a SECOND visit to Chez Spears/Federline. So now everyone on the planet thinks that Brit-brit is a bad mama.

It's too bad we can't cut her any slack, because she's a celebrity and her every move is in the media. Therefore, she's our scapegoat. Sorry, Brit.

Britney's run of bad luck - C

8 comments:

Chargenda said...

OMG, Amanda, I thought you were going to be reviewing that book. I keep checking here for your review and nothing!

amanda said...

Take it easy, Char - I'm trying to craft something witty to say!

Casey said...

Oh Brit. She's a mess!

equippedtofascinate said...

Poor Britney. I remember when she was just a trashy talentless singer. Motherhood hasn't been kind to her.

Anonymous said...

i've got mixed feelings about mrs. federline. As a parent I know stuff happens sometims and kids get hurt and it's totally an accident. That stuff is normal. Her being famous puts her in the spotlight. However, I do not have any patience for not buckling the BABY into the carseat before driving away. That's just plain recklessness and really bothers me.

Anonymous said...

Poor Helga...it must have been a boring day to have had nothing more than this to review. Some of your readers enjoy your more cerebral efforts.

amanda said...

Start your own blog, Anonymous!

Anonymous said...

If I did, I would call it Hazel's Witch and my blog picture would be of Sunny, the doll.