Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Mmmm, Sangria!

Most of you know I totally condone drinking in the daytime - it's so naughty! Any time you can do something in the daytime that you usually only do at night, there's an added thrill. I don't usually get to drink in the daytime, but today, my friend Joe brought me and my buddies some sangria. Usually, we get together after class (or instead of class, in some instances) to drink tea... not today! It was a delightful start to my morning. I'm not much of a wine drinker, particularly red wine, but the added fruit and sugar really kicked things up a notch.

sangria in the daytime - A

6 comments:

Chargenda said...

good thing you condone it, cuz i am sitting at my desk at work WASTED right now. Hiccup!

equippedtofascinate said...

I say there shouldn't be a time where it is acceptable to start drinking. If you have a reason to drink, then do it. My favorite reason to drink is because there is alcohol around.

paultoes said...

aww, i love kicking things up a notch.

Prunella Jones said...

Sangria is so delicious when the weather is hot. You are inspiring me to go make some.

Anonymous said...

This looks really yummy. I want some!

Feed Watcher said...

Well, you know what they say:

It's always 5:00 somewhere.

And I love me some good sangria. It's almost a health food item, with all of those delicious fruits. And if you use Diet Sprite, it's a low-cal thing, too.

I'm the Queen of Justification.