Sunday, October 15, 2006

Project Runway

I haven't written about Project Runway recently because, well, I haven't written much at all recently. But in case you were wondering, I'm still just as obsessed with it as I ever was (if only they made a Project Runway Stardoll, I'd never leave my computer). I can't believe that the season finale is this week. Back in July, when Season 3 started, I didn't really care about the designers... but now, I don't know how I'm going to get along without them.

As a side note, just so everyone knows, I don't own any Project Runway paraphernalia, and Christmas is just around the corner!

Anyway, for the first time, PR had a final four, instead of a final three. Which is awesome, because eliminating one of these four designers would have been really, really hard. The first part of the finale, which aired last Wednesday, showed the four designers working on their Fashion Week collections and arriving at Fashion Week to put the finishing touches on their garments. It also showed Jeffery NOT putting finishing touches on his garments. They were all done. Stick a fork in 'em, they're done. D-U-N done. And Laura accused Jeff of outsourcing his work - otherwise, how could he have completely finished impeccable garments, when the other three were still sewing on buttons? But even though there is a potential for scandal in this final episode, I think the editors and producers of PR (who have been robbed of their rightful Best Reality Show Emmys the last two years) just want us to think there's a scandal. My theory is, not only is Jeff allowed to compete in the final challenge, but he wins. Yep, I said it. I predict Jeffery wins the whole thing. Don't get me wrong, Michael is still my #1 man, but Jeff's collection is incredible.

See for yourself - watch Project Runway this Wednesday at 10 PM (Eastern) on Bravo. And whatever you do, please don't call me after 9:45 - I will be gearing up and can't be disturbed.

Project Runway - A

3 comments:

Casey said...

If I don't have Bravo in my hotel room, I might just cry. And then I won't be able to read your blog because you'll blog about the winner and it'll ruin it all. Actually, I'll probably still read it, and then just watch it on TiVo next week! :)

Senora Fuerte said...

Yep, I think Jeffrey is going to win, too... His attitude sucks, but I just love his roudy style!!

amanda said...

Casey, I'm flattered that you'll read my blog before you'll watch the show!