Friday, September 15, 2006

Olympus Fashion Week

To spare anyone out there who a) isn't into Project Runway or b) wants the final runway show to be a surprise, I'm not posting any pictures for this one. But, if you want to know more, I suggest you go here or here to see pictures. Some of the designs are incredible. Some of the designs are not. Now that I've seen designs from all four of the final designers, I don't know who's in the final three and who's the decoy. My head might explode between now and the final show.

And there are other designers there, too. Jay from season 1, and Michael Kors and Catherine Malandrino and even some who don't have anything to do with Project Runway. Maybe someday I'll take my big Chanel sunglasses and try to get into Fashion Week. Who's with me?

Olympus Fashion Week - A-

3 comments:

equippedtofascinate said...

Oh my god, can you imagine how fierce we would be sitting there during fashion week with all the modeling scouts trying to sign us?

Graham said...

Hey Amanda, I've missed like every P-run since I left town! There's a hole in my life. Hope the theater and everything else is good. NYC and school are fun. Nicole and I walked past the New School the other day and Tim Gunn was breakdancing in the lobby. Just kidding, miss ya. -Graham

Anonymous said...

I don't think they'd let me into one of those shows. Not that I wouldn't want to go, but I'm pretty sure they pay good money for people to keep people like me out.