Sunday, September 24, 2006

Edmond

Here's what I have to say about Edmond:
1 - my brother is in it. He plays a junior lawyer who just got out of the office and has rushed to his night job which helps him pay off his student loans. Yes, folks, my brother plays a bartender in a tie. Even though he's only in it for a split second, this was the first time I've ever seen my Bubba up on a big screen, and it was pretty sweet.

2 - this is William H. Macy as you've never seen him before - and really, you don't ever want to see him like this again.

3 - Edmond is like an amusement park ride - no pregnant women or people with heart conditions allowed, and certainly no one under 36 inches tall (basically, no kids). This movie made me cringe more than once. But I still recommend it - see point 1.

Edmond - B+

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll probably watch this movie eventually just to try and get a glimpse of your brother!

queenb2u said...

Oooooo! A famous brother. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous job Pat - I'd let you pour wine for me! Can I say that I knew you back when you were making that crazy movie with the car chase through Saginaw that ended on the roof of the church?

equippedtofascinate said...

Pat once told Amanda that I was hung like a whale...I don't know what that has to do with anything, but it's a true story.