Friday, May 05, 2006

Just Call Me Suzy Homemaker

Today, I deep-cleaned my carpets with a Bissell PowerLifter. It was pretty sweet. I definitely dumped out several canisters of hot, dirty water, courtesy of my plush beige carpeting.
I don't think I'd want to own of these babies. It's cumbersome, and time-consuming, and I don't think that my apartment is big enough to merit a whole steam cleaner. With that said, my carpet looks and smells great, and I definitely won't object to borrowing my neighbor's parents' steam cleaner six months from now.

Bissell PowerLifter - B+

4 comments:

paultoes said...

i love you because you said 'cumbersome' which i've said twice on the train today to no avail, and i want some cucumber sauce, and also... i forget. but hey, i'm drunk and with dustin. it's just like old times, girl.

equippedtofascinate said...

You're drunk Paul? I couldn't tell from the messages you left on my Myspace page.

Chargenda said...

glad you got your "carpet" all clean. and that your "carpet" smells and looks great now.

Dustin Harder said...

my teeth need a deep cleaning. true story. I hear they numb my shit for that. could be fun.