Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Somerset Collection

UPDATE: I did NOT go to Somerset today. My stupid school friends told me that it was too far to drive and come back in time for my 3:30 class. I think they were wrong, but nonetheless, I went to Target in town. Some other time, Somerset. Some other time.


I have to buy a wedding present for wedding #46, and lucky me, they are registered at Crate and Barrel and I have to go to the Somerset Collection to buy their present! Yay for Somerset! I haven't been there in so long. This is the classiest mall in the world, and I am ready to do some serious browsing. I can't afford to buy, which is a little sad, but who cares? This is way better than my neighborhood mall!

Somerset Collection - B+

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadly, I have never been to a crate and barrel store but I would really love to go! We don't have a lot of high end shopping options in these parts . . .

Anonymous said...

I'm SURE you mean STUPID in the NICEST POSSIBLE way...by the way, just mapquested it-- it said ONE HOUR, Missy! take it back! love ya,
your 'stupid school friend', Theresa

equippedtofascinate said...

I've never been to Somerset, which is so strange considering all the shopping i do. We should make a date and meet there one day. You can show me all the wonders of this magical place.

TSL said...

What's with the "collection" thing. It sounds like flatware.

queenb2u said...

I love Somerset and Crate and Barrel. I went there once about this time of year. It was beautiful. I bet they have really festive holiday dishware. Lucky u.

Frannie Farmer said...

Never had the pleasure of shopping at Somerset - but I sure do love Crate and Barrel
Wedding #46 - Whew. Your own should be a breeze after seeing all of those! :)