Thursday, August 10, 2006

This Just In:

My blog is Jesus approved!

Yesterday, my friend Meggie was at her cottage in Wisconsin, and the only place where she could get free wireless Internet access was a Christian bookstore. Well, the Internet service has some sort of filter on it; the system set up a series of points from 0-100 - if your website goes over 100 points, it's blocked. The points are triggered by a series of words set up by the webmaster.

You'll all be happy to know that naivehelga did NOT set off the filter's points system... but Chargenda and Boomtacular did. They each received a total of 130 points. Way to go, fellas!

Now, to foil the filter: Gay. Dick. Fuck. Fag. Cheerleader. Tits.

naivehelga's Jesus approval - A+!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're hilarious. My Mema has that exact picture in a large frame in her living room. You've inspired me to write a post . . .

equippedtofascinate said...

Why wasn't Meggie trying to read equippedtofascinate?

Chargenda said...

That's great! I am so excited! I always knew Jesus didn't like me.

Noah said...

jesus is kind of hot.