Thursday, March 30, 2006

Epson Printer

Nate bought a printer/scanner/copier yesterday, and it lives under my computer. This is kind of exciting. Before this, I had to save all of my documents to disk, take the disk into the playroom (Nate's weapons, music stuff and the video game set-up), and print from that computer. It's kind of a pain. Now, with a printer hooked up to my computer, I can print any damn thing I want, any time.
However, the printer came at an unreasonable cost: Nate and I got into a fight in Best Buy. Like assholes. There wasn't screaming or punching or anything, but it was gross. I hated it. People shouldn't fight about printers.

new printer: convenience, speed, overall delightfulness - A-
the fight the stupid printer caused - D
average grade - B-

ps. everything's fine now

8 comments:

equippedtofascinate said...

Do a recap of the fight, it sounds interesting.

Anonymous said...

Great buy Nate!

Anonymous said...

I hate getting into fights over stupid stuff especially in public. But cool deal on the printer. I love mine. Very similar to yours.

Anonymous said...

Did you call him an idiot? Remember Santa Fe? You come from a long line of fighting in store people.

Anonymous said...

If you knew anything, you could have just created a home network with simple printer sharing capabilities and spared yourself the money as well as the fight. That's only if you had the proper networking capabilites, i.e. bridges using dedicated lines to create addresses to individual workstations in order to facilitate communication and certain tasks through out your LAN.

amanda said...

No one pay any attention to Joe - he's crazy.

Senora Fuerte said...

Pat and I fought in public about the song "To Be With You" by Mr. Big. I'm not kidding. It was our first screaming fight in years...

It's the important things...

Dustin Harder said...

awww....yes, dont fight about stupid shit.

question-was it HIS money? exactly, dont fight about stupid shit.