Thursday, July 21, 2005

Oryana Natural Foods Market

Before I started dating Nate, I had only been to Oryana once; now, I go there... well, not all the time, but far more often than I used to! Oryana is awesome. They have an incredible assortment of pre-packaged health foods, along with fresh produce from local growers. There's also a deli where their staff prepares a plethora of delightful food options. My favorite is the tofu/rice/raisin salad. Oryana also has an extensive body care section. They have all-natural soaps, makeup, shampoo, tampons, vitamins, etc. If you live in Traverse City and need to stock up on Luna bars, fresh tofu, and Blue Sky Root Beer, look no further than Oryana.

I like it so much, I'm going to add it as a link!

Oryana - A!

1 comment:

Chargenda said...

I love health food store tampons.