Sunday, March 11, 2007

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

NOT the best movie of all time. In fact, one of the worst movies I've seen in a while. Yes, the special effects were pretty spectacular, but the plot, character, dialogue etc. were all totally dumb. Kudos to Bill Nighy for acting through that ridiculous squirmy beard, but basically everyone else involved with this film should be put out of their misery. The whole thing was just a vehicle for the third one - which I'll see, of course, and hope that it's better than this one.

Pirates of the Caribbean 2 - D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually liked it okay. I hated where it ended. I mean, I know it's just a gateway to the third film and all, but I don't think just stopping flat out in the middle of something should ever be the acceptable ending of a movie. Aren't these people supposed to be creative? Come up with at least some kind of ending. Sheesh!

Frannie Farmer said...

I couldn't get into the first one, so I am not sure this one will work for me either.
Although ... Johnny Depp ....

christa said...

I disagree. I like it a lot. Did you see it in a theatre? Or at home? That may make a difference.

Omar Cruz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.