Monday, February 19, 2007

Masks

And we're back. Thanks for hanging in there. Here's a quick update on the very few things you've missed:

The Departed - B-
the new Blogger - D-
Six Feet Under, season 1 - A
Grey's Anatomy, season 1 - B+
Mr. Boddington greeting cards - A+

So - masks. They are probably the creepiest things on the planet (next to leeches, of course). I had to go to a costume shop today to look for some stuff for work, and all over the top shelf of this store were these super creepy rubber masks of famous people - and it was really weird and I had to get out of there as soon as I could. I saw a Ronald Reagan, a Lady Di and Prince Charles, and some generic Muslim bad guys, and all they were were blank rubber cases with eye holes and one fixed expression. And I bet they smell like condoms on the inside. Why would anyone want to wear a mask? Nasty McNasterson.

masks - D

6 comments:

Peach said...

That sounds just as creepy as a wax museum. I swear wax people move. I hate it.

Masks are creepy too. I totally agree. Especially that stupid Scream mask that is out at Halloween.

shannon said...

did i tell you i met prince charles the other week when he was in philadelphia?

Meggie Justine said...

I hate masks...they do smell like condoms on the inside and they make me gag. My head is so small that every mask I've ever tried on doesn't fit me right so I end up having to look through the nose holes instead of the eye holes and then I feel like an idiot.
I hate being short.

bethro said...

lol

patrick said...

Glad I wasn't the only one who wasn't blown away by "The Departed."

Senora Fuerte said...

Why have you been smelling the inside of condoms?