Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Two Weeks

Here's a recap of the last two weeks:

Project Runway of 12/5 - B: it is not nearly as exciting this season as it has been in season's past, I'm not rooting for anyone yet, and Michael Kors and I are still bored

having a cold - D-

clothes shopping - A-: I have found a few new cute things, and my wardrobe is getting better all the time

J. Crew short-length pants - A

needing a haircut - C+

less than two weeks until my Christmas vacation - A

possible airport delays - D- (will certainly become an F if they actually happen)

2 comments:

Meggie Cramer said...

Returning Meggie's message: A+

Hmmm??

Anonymous said...

Short length pants in Michigan winter? Really? (Or are they just short enough for normal people, as opposed to the leggy people J. Crew makes their regular pants for?)