Friday, November 30, 2007

Project Runway Recap

I really only have one thing to say about this week's episode of PR: Ginny Barber looks like Kimora Lee Simmons.

OK, I'll say more. I was a little disappointed by the episode. I think that the majority of the designers fell flat in the menswear challenge, and I was certainly expecting more drama when Jack used his shorts as a pattern for pants. I supposed that the drama could still surface, especially since he won the challenge - could it be that the shorts were an unfair advantage, and maybe he'll be disqualified? Doubtful, but it would be interesting. I didn't really like Jack's outfit. The stripes were too much for me. I thought Kit should have won. That fleece jacket was may-jah.

Project Runway - B+ (as Michael Kors would say, I'm bored - spice it up a little!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep checking back for a new post and forgetting to leave a comment on this one. I don't watch project runway, (I know, I know!) But that girl does look like Kimora.

Anonymous said...

You must be on DRUGS!!!!! She is not as hideous as Kimora you F---ing IDIOT!!!!!!