Wednesday, December 19, 2007

She's Not! That! Innocennnnnt!

OK, I realize that all sorts of people are going to be blogging about and commenting on Jamie Lynn Spears' pregnancy. I could have taken the high road and not commented... but where's the fun in that?

I have to hand it to Jamie Lynn. She has single-handedly taken the heat off Britney, which I didn't think was possible. While many have dubbed Britney the Trainwreck of 2007, I think that JL's little announcement may have derailed that train (nice follow-through on train analogy!). The only thing that will keep Britney on top is if she, too, is pregnant, and does something completely whack like lets JL use K-Fed for Lamaze support.

What's next for celebrity siblings? Haylie Duff with veneers? Aliana Lohan in rehab? Time will tell. It always does on the mean streets of Tinseltown.

Jamie Lynn's bun in the oven - C- (at least six more months of Spears family coverage in the tabloids - wheee!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"She's just sixteen years old, leave her alone, K-fed..."

Anonymous said...

I'm loving that Lynne Spears book on parenting is now on indefinite hold...

equippedtofascinate said...

I'm not going to lie, I'm more suprised that Katie Holmes is being dubbed "Mommy of the Year" by OK.

Frannie Farmer said...

I am staying mum ... as the mum of 4 girls, I don't want to jinx anything!

Beth said...

I'm just glad I finally remembered my username and password to blogger so I can leave comments again. Woohoo!

I'm annoyed by the media over Jamie Lyn. I mean, at least Britney sold oodles of records and was actually famous. lol I know I know, JLS has that zoey 101 show or whatever but still.

Chargenda said...

what does a brother have to do to get an e-mail back from you woman?!