Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Close Up Shop

Hey, Michelle Duggar? Sweetie, I think it's time for you to take a little break. I worry for you. 18 kids, and you're having another? Listen, I respect you - you obviously love children, and that's awesome. But you know what? God would probably be just as happy if you ADOPTED a kid and let your hoo-ha rest for a little bit.

And Jim Bob? Dude. Get off of her. Literally. Take her out to dinner, maybe a nice G-rated movie, enjoy some time together without knocking her up.

Read more about it here.

Duggar 19 - C (an average grade, people)

3 comments:

Jenny Jackson said...

Dude, I KNOW! My biggest question is: how do they have time to, you know, make new babies?! A house full of kids AND a newborn already, you'd think it would be impossible.

Senora Fuerte said...

I recently learned about something called the Grandma Gene. I'm not clear if this is an actual genetic thing or not, but the theory is that the reason women go into menopause and become unable to reproduce when they do is so that they are available to help raise grandchildren instead of worrying about their own. Hello? Your nieces and nephews should not be older than you are!

Jennifer said...

I'm catching up on your blog and am now LMAO. Bless you for being so funny. How lucky am I in my neighbot?!