Saturday, August 18, 2007

MAAAANGROOOOOMEEERRRRRRR!!!

I went to Bed Bath and Beyond yesterday in search of a wedding present for wedding #48 - and by the way, after looking through 19 pages of registry items and falling flat on two or three fun ideas, I gave up and just bought the coffee grinder - and I have decided that BB&B is full of crap. Literally. Don't get me wrong, they have good stuff, too, but they have a lot of shit that people don't really need, and this point is clearly illustrated by the MANGROOMER. From what I can tell, the MANGROOMER is an electric razor on a long-ass wand, so that a MAN can GROOM his own back. Genius, yes, but necessary? Not really, unless you're allergic to wax. But, for some reason, worthless as it is, I love the MANGROOMER. I think I really just love the name, and I love the manly black-and-red packaging. Beware, hairy men. I might fall victim to the appeal of things no one needs and get all of you MANGROOMERs for Christmas.

MANGROOMER - B+

3 comments:

singlegirlsnewyear said...

hilarious.

Anonymous said...

How can that be safe?? Why would anyone want to handle a device with a razor in it, on a part of their body they can't even SEE while they use it? I can see the potential mangroomer recipients out there, "hey honey, can you help me with this thing?"

equippedtofascinate said...

I find this product very sexist. It should be the persongroomer. What, women don't get hard to reach hairs?