Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Children of Men

I've been thinking for days about what I would say about Children of Men. Then I figured out how to upload from YouTube, and this video says it all for me. I've watched it a few times, and I don't think it gives anything away, but if you're really worried about spoilers, don't watch it.




Instead, read this, Lisa Schwartzbaum's review for Entertainment Weekly. Lisa says everything I want to say, she says it perfectly, and she doesn't spoil anything.

I loved Children of Men. To say more would be to ruin the experience. Just see it.

Children of Men - A+

2 comments:

Meggie Justine said...

So this doesn't really relate to this post but it relates to a past post.
A girl from Interlochen is on Grease: You're the One That I Want. I believe she makes it to "Grease Academy." She was Velma in Chicago last year.
Call me, and please say you're going to watch it on Sunday and look for her. I'll tell you her name on a less public forum, like my cell phone. :)
<3 MC

equippedtofascinate said...

Nothing to do with your post, but more to do with what you wrote on my blog...I'd flash for much less than beads.