Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Get These People Confused:

Chazz Palminteri and Oliver Platt. Why? Why do you become the same person in my head? I saw somewhere that Chazz is playing Angie Harmon's dad in Rizzoli and Isles, and I thought, aren't they the same age? Turns out that Chazz is 20 years older than Angie, but only 8 years older than Oliver Platt... so I can't explain my confusion there. But really, these guys are totally interchangeable to me. I loved that movie The Impostors, but I couldn't tell you which one, Chazz or Oliver, was in this film (turns out it's Oliver."

This is almost as bad as Robert De Niro vs. Al Pacino.

celebrity doppelganagers - C

2 comments:

singlegirlsnewyear said...

For me, I feel like the real thing that distinguishes these to is their ability to play comedy. Oliver is much more prone to playing things with a dark humor, where as our friend Chaz really just plays things dark. Chaz can be creepy, where as Oliver is more likely to be awkward or sad. But I get it--they are super similar. I always say the wrong thing for Jack Nicholas and Jack Nicholson. I mean, one is a great golfer, one is a great actor. They don't even really look alike, but, their names are super familiar. What's a girl to do?

Senor Fuerte said...

That photo of Chazz Palmintieri looks like Antonio Villaraigosa.